- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup baobab powder
- 2 cups water
- In a medium-sized pot mix the sugar and baobab powder with a little water at a time until all the water has been added.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce temperature and let it simmer without stirring for 20 minutes or until it reaches setting point.
- Let the baobab superfruit jam cool in the pot before pouring into sterilized bottles.
- While the jam is boiling use a metal spoon to remove the white foam that develops on the surface.
- If you are unsure if the jam has reached setting point place a tsp of jam on a cold plate, wait until it cools and feel if it is thick like jam.
- To sterilize bottles, boil the bottles in water for 10 minutes.