- 100g butter
- 1 packet (200g) tennis biscuits
- 50g baobab powder
- 1 tin (350g) condensed milk
- 30ml lemon juice
- I tub (230g) smooth cottage cheese
- 1 tub (250ml) cream (whipped)
- Finely crush the biscuits and melt the butter. Mix the butter and biscuits together and press into the bottom of the tart or spring form pan to form the crust.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Mix baobab powder, condensed milk, lemon juice and cottage cheese together in a bowl with an electric beater or by hand.
- Beat cream and fold into the baobab mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the biscuit mixture in the pan and return to the refrigerator for another hour or until ready to serve.
Garnish cheesecake with lemon slices or grated lemon rind. Make the superfruit cheesecake a day or two in advance to give yourself more time to work on other courses.