- 100g butter
- 1 packet (200g) gingernut biscuits
- 50g baobab powder
- 1 tin (385g) condensed milk
- 30ml lemon juice
- I tub (230g) smooth cottage cheese
- 3 medium sized ripe bananas finely mashed
- 1 tub (250ml) cream (whipped)
- Garnish – 1 banana sliced
- Finely crush the biscuits and melt the butter. Mix the butter and biscuits together and press into the bottom of the tart or spring form pan to form the crust.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Mix baobab powder, condensed milk, lemon juice, cottage cheese and mashed bananas together in a bowl with an electric beater or by hand.
- Beat cream and fold into the baobab mixture.
- Pour the filling over the biscuit mixture in the pan and return to the refrigerator for another hour or until ready to serve.
Garnish with slices of banana