With Christmas around the corner, this easy to make luxurious baobab body butter using baobab oil and other natural ingredients makes for a perfect gift offering a skin-pampering and nurturing treat to a loved one (that could include you! :-))
Here’s how to make it:
All Natural Handmade Baobab Body Butter
(makes approximately 130 ml)
- 62.5 ml Coconut Oil
- ¼ Tsp Essential Oil (Use your favourite essential oil. We used neroli and rose)
- 62.5 ml Baobab Oil
- 5 ml Bee’s wax grated and tightly packed
- Combine the ingredients in a clean old glass jar and put the lid on loosely
- Place it in a pot with water on the stove. The water must be the same depth as the ingredients in the jar
- Begin to heat the water. As the water heats, the ingredients in the jar will start to melt.
- Stir occasionally to mix the ingredients together.
- When the mixture has melted completely, carefully pour it into a clean pretty glass jar.
- Leave to cool before putting the lid on.
- Makes a fabulous gift – or use it for yourself!
This luscious and richly moisturising lotion smells heavenly and feels smooth and luxurious, absorbing quickly into the skin. Use it within 6-8 months for maximum moisturising benefits.